Solar energy is a cost-efficient, eco-friendly way to power your home. Roofing 101 offers premier solar panel installation that will look great and remain durable for years to come.
Benefits of Solar Panels on Your Roof
- Save Money. Having solar roofing panels installed will provide you with immediate savings. There is a 30% federal tax credit that can be applied when you have solar panels installed, so if you’re in the market for a new roof, going solar can help offset that cost! Solar customers pay 20-30% less than those paying for traditional power sources. In addition, solar users are locked into price protection, so there are no surprises on your power bill.
- Save the Environment. Reduce your family’s carbon footprint without making drastic, expensive changes to your lifestyle. Energy harvested from your roof is clean, safe, and simple to use.
We understand the hesitation and confusion that can come with making a big decision like this. Our team of experts will provide you with personalized, courteous service and help you make an informed decision that will turn your home’s outdated roof into a money-saving, environmentally friendly one.
- Thorough consultation. You’ll meet with one of our trained professionals who will help you determine if solar roofing is right for you and your home. This includes an inspection of your roof and the amount of sun it’s exposed to.
- Strategic design. Our designers will create a custom site plan that matches your home design to maximize your energy savings.
- Careful installation & inspection. Roofing 101’s professional construction crews care about quality solar installations done right. Our team will complete your project with the utmost diligence. Once we’re done, we’re happy to meet with your local inspector to ensure our installation meets local jurisdiction requirements.
- Immediate savings. After all of the necessary permissions are in order, you’ll have the green light to start enjoying the benefits of cleaner, less expensive energy.
Contact us today to schedule a solar panel estimate and learn more about the solar systems we install.