Does your San Diego Home Need a Roof Replacement?
If your home hasn’t had a roof repair in a long time, then chances are it’ll need a roof replacement soon. Even the most well-maintained, properly-installed coverings in San Diego will eventually require a new installation. After years of protecting your house from the elements, it’s no surprise that your roof will come to the end of its lifespan and need to be replaced to protect your family. When that time comes – but before your roof starts leaking – we hope you’ll entrust Roofing101 to provide you with excellent services.
Signs your Roof May Need Replacement:
Not sure you need a roof replacement? The following are a few signs that you should consider calling professional roofers to assess your San Diego residence.
- Airborne algae causing dark streaks.
- Cracked shingles.
- Curled shingle edges cupped shingle tabs.
- Missing granules that display bald spots.
- Moss growth showing signs of too much moisture against the roof, which can lead to water problems.
- Neighbors installing new coverings, signaling homes around the same age having potential roof problems.
- Old, worn-out roof at the end of its lifespan or more than 20-years old.
When in doubt, we suggest you call our roofers for a free, no-obligation assessment of your covering. At that point, we can give you a good idea of the state of your current roof and whether or not it needs to be redone.
Professional Roofers in San Diego
Contact us today at Roofing101 to find out more about our various quality roofing services in San Diego. From solar paneling installments to roof repair to new installations, our experienced, knowledgeable professionals can provide you with the essential services you need at industry-competitive prices.